DBA fire detection are the only company in the North West that specialise in the latest wireless fire detection system technology for the workplace and residential properties.
Why WirelessWireless Systems ?
- Fully compliant with HMO / British Standards
- Innovative Wireless interconnection technology
- More cost-effective than conventional systems
- No expensive redecorating or plastering costs
- Less disruptive to the property and employees
- Quicker installation
- Reliable interconnection
- Wide range of system control devices to suit your needs
- Tried and tested proven wireless technology
- Full upgradeable system - future proofSaves time and money
Fire Detection Compliance
Fire Alarm regulations BS5839 require the duty holder to have in place an up to date fire system and undertake periodic checks to ensure the functionality of the system.
Failure to keep the Fire Alarm system in working order will lead to the local Fire
Brigade to serve enforcement notices requiring compliance, they also have the
authority to close any building which does not meet this Act.
Failure to Comply
Failure to comply with regulations will constitute a criminal offence, under the
consumer protection act 1987 which carries a penalty well into thousands of pounds,
and/or possible imprisonment. Landlords / Agents will also be sued in civil law under the duty of care act, for failure to ensure the safety of their Tenants.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH REGULATIONS WILL VOID ANY INSURANCE YOU HAVE IN PLACE